AgriFoodX5.0 is an interdisciplinary project that aims to strengthen collaboration between clusters and improve their management capacity and facilitate the exchange of food practices and knowledge, to increase the cluster's management capabilities and guarantee excellent services to its Associates, through implementation of the "ClusterXchange" mobilty scheme. It also seeks to offer the cluster's SMEs an integrated program of services based on excellence for satisfaction and to catalyze the concept of Industry 5.0 in the food sector.
AgriFoodX5.0 stands for Agriculture + Food + Industry 5.0. It reflects the partnership holistic approach to embody the values of Industry 5.0 - a human centres approach to digital technologies, the upskilling and reupskilling of European workers, including digital skills, modern resource-efficient industries and transition to a circular economy, a globally competitive and world-leading industry, accelerating investment in research and innovation for the agri-food sector.
Industry 5.0 and other deep and digital solutions are one of the ways to enhance internationalisation and innovations in agri-food along value chains and can be used as a driver for disruptive new ideas and new products and services. Digitalisation can play a key role in adapting to the new market situation, survive its severe disruption and maintain the competitiveness and sustainability of SMEs in agri-food industries. The digitalization of agri-food SMEs for Industry 5.0 requires a systemic, holistic and cross-sectoral approach and this is why AgriFoodX5.0 will focus on supporting clusters, their managers and their members (SMEs) to enhance collaboration, networking and learning of cluster organizations and their members to professionalize specialised and tailored business support services provided or channeled to SMEs.
AgriFoodX5.0 will allow the partner Clusters and their Associates, especially SMEs to find international partners with complementary competences, to access value chains that cross sector, regional, national borders and will facilitate their contact with technology centers and other organizations supporting their development.
1. AgriFoodX5.0 partner members will have access to new services that contribute to:
2. Participation in 4 different matchmaking (hybrid style) events, organised in Lithuania, Latvia, Spain and Portugal;
3. Access to training in:
4. Participate in C2C level workshops to share good practices and help Cluster organizations to unite at European level. 20 members will benefit from the partner countries;
5. Participate in workshop to increase knowledge on organizing hackathons;
6. Participation in hackathon solving for the agri-food sector on Industry 5.0 challenges;
7. Sharing experience on ESCA certification;
8. Participating in exchanges and strategic partnerships between clusters and specialised ecosystems across Europe through the "ClusterXchange" scheme.
Find out more at:
COS-CLUSTER-2020-3-03 (European Cluster Excellence Programme with ClusterXchange scheme connecting ecosystems and cities)
COSME - Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
LIC – Lithuanian Innovation Center
InovCluster - Associação do Cluster Agro-Industrial do Centro;
CLUSAGA - Asociación Clúster Alimentario de Galicia;
FPQC - Food Products Quality Clusters;
SFC - Smart Food Cluster.
TOTAL ELIGIBLE PROJECT INVESTMENT
TOTAL ELIGIBLE INOVCLUSTER INVESTMENT
76.75% / 80.440,25€